Monday, February 21, 2011

Chapter 12: Teaser!!!!!

Hello, hello, hellooooooo!!!

Hope everyone had a good week and and even better weekend!

Hopefully, this yummy little morsel will get you guys through the Monday blues!!!

Just so you know, chapter 12 has been shipped off to my awesome betas and hopefully will be ready by tomorrow at the latest for posting!!! 

So until then... chew on this!!!

Krazi
xoxo

For the Love of Domination: 

Chapter 12

The Fall of the Cullen Empire...

Here I was in my home gym, where I´d been running on the treadmill for the past forty-five minutes, and I was still hard as a fucking slab of concrete... so much for working out my frustrations.
The speed of the treadmill slowly decreased, taking me through the cooling down process; the numbness in my legs was rivaling that of my chest, as the machine slowed to barely a crawl. I could and I would run forever, if it would make the ache of her not being here go away.
Dude, you´re turning into such the brooding pussy!

I didn´t hear you complaining, when I was stroking my dick between her hot folds last night!

Uhh... I... uhh... well umm...

Yeah, that´s what I fucking thought, smart ass!

I stumbled over to the weight bench and sat down before my legs gave out on me; I knew that I had probably overdone it, but I´d take the tangible pain of my aching muscles over the hollow emptiness I was feeling in my chest any day. For some reason the burning gaping hole, only seemed to be getting worse the longer she was away from me.
Alice had insisted that I wait until after the surprise dinner at our parents house tonight, before I contacted her; which confused me, because if I was reading her right last night, she was regretting the terms of the contract just as much as I was. I could feel it in the way her tiny body was clinging to me before I left.

It took all the strength I had, not to rip her away from the table and take her home with me; I wanted to fucking bathe her reverently and tuck her into bed. Not just any bed, my bed! This clusterfuck, called my life, was becoming too much to handle; I couldn´t wait until tonight, when she would finally be mine.

So sure of yourself, what if she doesn´t say, yes?

Fuck you! She´s mine!

I wasn´t happy about it, but I trusted my sister. I just hoped that pussycat didn´t take the fact that I hadn´t called her the wrong way; if this plan backfired, Seattle wouldn´t be big enough to hold Alice and I.

I´d hate to have to kill my sister!

I made my way slowly to the bathroom and decided to kill some time by soaking a hot bath. My entire body was on fire and my aching muscles needed soothing.

Are you sure you don´t have a mangina, I mean first, you spend the entire night mooning over this faceless woman, second, you damn near get an Indian burn from whacking off to thoughts of the aforementioned faceless woman, and now soaking in a hot bath!

What´s next an episode of ´Queer Eye for the Straight Guy,´ so you can get in touch with your feminine side? Can I get you a cup of Earl Grey while you soak, madame?
I growled and released a string of expletives at the incessant chatter mulling around in my head. Was I seriously arguing with myself? I mean, seriously, was this shit happening? I was losing my fucking mind and it seemed that the trip I´d booked to Crazyville, was a one-way non-refundable ticket, so I might as well sit back, and enjoy the fucking ride!

Fuck my life!

Tuning out the snide comments of the jackass mocking me in my head; I slid in my enormous, state to the art, jacuzzi bathtub and soaked my muscles along with my aching dick. I even added lavender and jasmine bath salts. Take that and shove it up your mangina, you loud mouth fucker!
The smell of lavender and jasmine wafting through the room was doing nothing to calm my uhh... situation. The longer I sat there soaking in the intoxicating aromas, the harder my dick twitched. It was determined to get my attention. Being the stand-up kind of fella that I was; I decided to help the big guy out.

What?

Wouldn´t you help out a friend in need?

Well, he´s my fucking friend, and we´ve got fucking needs!

Don´t judge us!

I gently wrapped my hand around my aching cock – that fucker´s still a bit sensitive – squeezing with just the right amount of pressure, and began to stroke slowly; I wanted to savor this moment and make it last as long as possible.

Closing my eyes, I imagined my faceless beauty´s luscious lips wrapped snugly around my shaft, sucking my cock in earnest. I groaned at the imagined sensation of her hot mouth moving up and down, driving me to the finish line. Water was sloshing over the side of the tub and I couldn´t find it in me to care; I was too far gone.
Ungh... fuck, pussycat,” I moaned, “that´s it take my fucking cock.” My imagination was working overtime as my hips thrusts wildly into my hand. I was so fucking close.

The coil was tightening in my stomach and my balls felt as if they were on the verge of exploding, as I pumped out a brutal rhythm racing toward the finish line. Using my left hand to squeeze my swelling nuts, I inadvertently fell off the cliff into a sea of bliss. 

Fuck, fuck, fuckkkkk... ungh... pussycat!” I screamed as my orgasm washed through my body. My chest rose and fell rapidly with shallow breaths, as cum shot out in endless waves all over my stomach and chest. It felt like I was never going to stop shooting my load.
I took a minute to catch my breath; I came so hard it left me light headed. If the idea of being with pussycat did this to me, how was I ever going to handle the real thing? I need to get a fucking physical!

Draining the water from the tub, I moved over to the shower to wash up. Once again I was assaulted with images of a naked pussycat, with my cock buried balls deep in her sweet pussy, from behind.

Fuck!

Cue the hard-on!

My dick is insatiable!

Well, what did you guys think?  I´d love to know!  I promise as soon as the beta gets this baby back to me, you´ll have it!
Until then enjoy!!
Pictease for chapter 12 is coming soon... chalked full of naughty goodness!!!

Special thanks to Mozi and anyone else who uploads these delectable pics for our viewing pleasure!!!
Laterzz:)

~Krazi & Mojo~

1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh!!! I cannot wait!!! That was an incredible preview. I am just dying to wait and see how their confrontation goes once Sir has pussycat behind closed doors... OMG!!!

    Also, a friend of mine sent me a bunch of Rob manips if you're interested let me know. Some are rather good... LOL

    Hugs and Kisses!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete