Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chapter 13: Teaser!!!!

Hey there pets!!!!

It´s teaser time!!!!

Chapter 13: The fall of the Cullen Empire pt.2... The Aftermath...

Hope everybody had a good weekend... thanks for all the great reviews and I´m happy to say that you guys weren´t too hard on Dr. Domward... for that he thanks you all!

Hope you guys enjoy this little peek into the next chapter!
~Krazi~



I pinched her on each side one more time, before I relented and ended my attack on her body. “Next time you´ll just thank me for my offer,” I pinched again, “and not bruise my ego.” I was laughing right along with Isabella and somehow had ended up on top of her, in a very compromising position. Before I could move, my very hard dick decided to take advantage of the situation, by twitching against her hot center. Do you always have to embarrass me?!

Isabella´s giggle caught in her throat as her eyes widened, apparently, she´d felt it too. I couldn´t hold back the moan that escaped my lips, when I felt her pelvis press against my rock hard cock. “Bella,” I hissed as I slowly rolled my hips into her hot core. “You´re not making this easy.” Her eyes slowly rolled back into her head, as she wrapped her legs around my waist, easily opening herself up to me more. “Fuck... you are going to be the death of me,” I growled picking up the pace and adding a little more pressure. I was full on dry humping her on my sofa, could life get any better than this?


Uhh, yes, it can! You could park me in the nice ladies warm garage!” my dick ranted impatiently. “I´m fucking cold and lonely!”
Edward, please,” she begged wantonly. How could I deny her, when she sounded so needy. Then give her what she wants! What we all want! Fuck her, already! As much as that thought delighted me, I couldn´t just take her in my living room... on my sofa! Why the fuck not?

Because, Jackass, she´s a virgin!

Enough said!
The incessant chatter of the deviant caused me to sober, and for a split second; I was able to think clearly. “Bellaaaa,” I groaned painfully, as my cock pressed against her clit. “I can´t, we have to stop.” Sadly I pulled away and righted myself, breaking any and all contact. I wasn´t expecting the severe look of pain and rejection I saw briefly in her eyes, before she hid behind her wall of hair. “Bella... we shouldn´t...” I started before she abruptly cut me off and stood to her feet, heading towards what I hoped would soon be her submissive´s room.

Edward, don´t... just don´t say it,” she paused before heading down the short hallway. “Thanks for an incredible night; I´m just going to get dressed and call Ali to come and get me. I´ll have whatever I where home cleaned and sent back to you.” I was so confused as to what happened that I just say there with my mouth gaping open like a fish.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck just happened?

Ooo, ooo, pick me,” the deviant sang. “I can tell you exactly what happened dickhead! You´re running hot and cold that´s what the fuck keeps happening!”

Hot and cold? How was I running hot and cold?

Oh, I don´t know... maybe because you ram your dick down her throat one minute, grow a conscience the next, then turn around and dry hump her like a horny teenager right before you once again grow a conscience! What the fuck was your excuse this time? Are you saving yourself for marriage? Man... you are such a fucking idiot!
Fuck!” I growled to no one in particular as I tugged at my hair wildly. What the fuck was I going to do now? She wanted to fucking leave! What could I do to make her want to stay?

Go to her! Make her see that you want her, but you want her first time special!

I do?

Yeah, fuckface, you do!

Now get your lousy ass in there and give her a reason to stay! I didn´t have time to second-guess myself. Jumping to my feet I rushed down the hallway, praying I would be able to change her mind.

When I turned the corner and peered into the room; I half expected to see Isabella moving around in a flurry of activity, wanting to get as far away from me as possible, but instead she was lying in a crumpled heap across the center of the bed. Can you blame her? Not really... My knees buckled as I took in her broken and trembling form as she wept silently. Arghhh... I´d fucked up yet again! 



Well, what did you guys think about that?  Will they weather the shit storm that the pixie has created or will this be the end  of our krazi lovebirds?

Ha... ha... haa...
Just kidding!
Hope you enjoyed that and now you probably should shower and change those wet panties... just a suggestion!!
Laterzzz pets! :)
~Krazi & Mojo~

No comments:

Post a Comment