Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chapter 13: PicTease!!!!

Oooookay pets, time for a little smutty PicTease for 


Chapter 13: The fall of the Cullen Empire pt.2... The Aftermath...

FYI... the new chapter is being beta'd an will be up as soon as I get it.  Hope this gives you something to look forward to!

You know what they say...
A picture is worth a 1000 words.... well I think that these are worth at least a million!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Laterzzz pets!! :)

~Krazi~








 

 









 Well my pets... that's all for now!  

I hope you didn't ruin any of your gooooood panties!!!!!
I know I did!!!! ;)*
Lol!
Until next time...
Laterzzz pets!!! :)

~Krazi & Mojo~


3 comments:

  1. I love your dirty little pic teases. I know I could go find them on my own, but I like waiting for you to post them, it's like a little treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved this so much! I am so anxious now for the next chapter ;) Cannot wait! Already have a lot of panties prepped and ready to go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you girlz are such a tease........hehe love the pics they keep getting better & better have to buy more panties every week.....hehe keep em cuming (pun intended) Til next week.

    Ciao~

    ReplyDelete