Friday, March 11, 2011

PicTease!!!! For the Love of Domination: Outtakes!!!!!!!


Outtake #1...
Submission 101... Playtime with Mistress Rose...

Hello pets!! 
Hope all is well in your world.  RL has hit me full force and      I´ve returned to the working world, so that means gone are the days when I sit around writing and hunting down tantalizing pics to sate your desires for all things smutty!  Lol!  Have no fear, I will not leave you, but I may have to use the whole two-weeks before updating.  Let´s just play it by ear and continue to enjoy the ride!

Here´s a little treat from the first of many, I hope, outtakes for out beloved FtLoD!

Enjoy!!!

Krazi 


Okay my pets, just a little treat to get the weekend started.  I hope you like the little peek into Mistress Rose´s world!
See you sooooon!

Laterzzz:)

Krazi
xoxo

1 comment: