Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chapter 14: PicTease!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 14: The Start of Something Beautiful...    Confessions, Forgiveness, and Love...

Hello my pretty little pets!
Just thought I´d give you all something to think about while waiting on the next update, which I promise is coming soon!
I hope these little naughty morsels give you a glimpse of  what´s to come.  
Definite PANTIE ALERT!!!!!!
Consider yourselves warned, we are not responsible for damaged skivies!  
Now enjoy the show!
Krazi

































































Can you really blame them, after all this... wouldn´t need a nap too?




Sheesh... I need a shower and some alone time after all of this hotness!  I hope you guys enjoyed the little peep show into what´s to come in the next chapter!  Now pets, change those sopping panties and get back to life!


Laterzzz:)


Krazi & Mojo
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Gah, that was INCREDIBLE! Now, I am really anxious to see how everything happens ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surely hope this means there is some hot ass sexin a cumin' LOL I am super excited to see the next update! :) <3 ya Krazi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, is right!! How fucking hot is that? Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are we supposed to be calm after that?

    ReplyDelete