Sunday, May 1, 2011

Chapter 16: Teaser!!!!!

Well hellooooo pets!
I have missed you all so, but have no fear I am here to give you what it is that you need! 
A little peek into the next FtLoD chapter!  
Squeeee!
This is a little peek into Edward´s attempt to woo Mojo!  I enjoyed writing it and I hope you all like it!
~Krazi~


I ran my hands through my hair in deep concentration, as if the mere pitiful act would will away the painful morning wood I was experiencing. I had been awake for the past 45 minutes in a heightened state of arousal, not to mention seething with jealousy.

I was aroused and as hard as granite, because I awoke to Bella talking in her sleep and grinding her tight little ass into my crouch. And the jealousy, well, that might have something to do with the little 5lb fur ball that was currently nestled in between my woman´s legs, with his fucking head buried in her crotch.

Seriously, Edward, are we getting cock-blocked by a damn dog? Throw that little fucker on the floor, so we can have taste of that sweet nectar that Isabella´s got brewing! The deviant all but growled in my head.

What the fuck does he think I´ve been trying to do for the past 15 minutes? Every time my hand goes near the little fucker, he starts to growl and Bella stirs. Only when I pull my hand away does that little bastard stop his fucking noise. Then he has the nerve to nuzzle his nose in her pussy, as if to say, “nanny, nanny boo boo, motherfucker!” Yeah, I´m really starting to hate this dog!

I swear the little shit winked at me the last time he did it, causing Bella to moan and call my name. “Ha, take that you little piece of shit,” I seethed through clinched teeth. “It´s me she wants, not you.” I growled like a petulant child. The little fucker snorted and rolled over.

He snorted!

He fucking snorted!

Un-fucking-believable!

As if the fact that he was laying in between her warm legs looking smug as hell,with all four paws in the air wasn´t bad enough, he started rubbing his head back and forth on     Bella´s crotch, eliciting another moan. “Hmm, Master,” her voice was like liquid heat pouring all over my body. “Feels sooo good.” The sound of her voice caused my dick to weep and a whimper to escape my lips. When my glazed over eyes finally focused on what I was seeing, my gaze was replaced by a menacing stare.

Mojo was wearing a smug ass smirk, second only to Dick Dastardly´s dog Mutley. Son of a bitch was playing me! He was smart, I had to give it to the little fucker. That didn´t mean I had to like him! Getting this damn dog on my side, plus Bella and I living under the same roof, was equaling a big fucking headache.

Do I have to do everything? The deviant questioned agitatedly.

Well by all means, smartass, if you´ve got something better, let´s hear it!

I was getting fed up with this shit! Playing a game of cat and mouse with this damn dog, the incessant chatter in my fucking head and the fucking anaconda between my legs was driving me insane. Not to mention that if this shit got back to Emmett and Jasper, they´d revoke my fucking mancard! This was shaping up to be on hell of a fucking day! And it was´t even eight o´clock yet!

Use the fucking popcorn, you idiot!

Huh? Popcorn?

Didn´t you learn anything about this damn dog last night? The way to his fucking heart and Bella´s wet pussy is food! Lure him out into the sitting room with the popcorn, jackass!

Fuck! Why didn´t I think of that!

Do you really want me to answer that?

Ignoring the horny fucker invading my brain, I grabbed the bowl of half eaten popcorn from the nightstand. I shook the bowl a little sending the aroma of its stale contents wafting through the air. Immediately, his little ears stood at attention and his little pink tongue came flopping lazily out of his little mouth.

Gotcha motherfucker!

I eased off of the bed as not to disturb my sleeping beauty and whispered, “Come on boy, come and get it.” I tossed a few kernels on the bed for bait. I had to prove to him that I was serious about my end of the deal. I was in noway dealing with an amateur.

There could be no hesitation on my part, if I planned on snacking on my baby´s sweet pussy anytime soon... I had to keep up the fucking façade. So that´s exactly what I did as showed my enemy no mercy.

Silly little thing followed my trail of popcorn all the way to the living room. My trail ended in front of the same ottoman I administered Isabella´s punishment on yesterday. My dick twitched painfully at the memory.

I placed what was left of the bowl on the chair and watched the little crumb snatcher leap into the chair and attack the bowl in one fluid motion. Greedy little fucker! Mission accomplished! I headed back into the room and whispered quietly as I closed and locked the door. “Arrivederci Baby.”

Was it really necessary to lock the door?

Yes, that fucking dog is smarter than Perry the fucking platypus!

I did a brief victory dance, then slowly crawled up the bed stalking my unsuspecting prey.


Well my pets, that's it for now, it's off to the beta's so they can work their magic ripping it to shreds to make it the best possible read for you guys.  Know that you'll get it this week, keep your eyes and ears open for the update!

Wanna send a special shout out to RAH07890 for keeping on my toes and staying on my ass about updates!  
Thanks babe for loving me so!  
You guys owe her all the thanks for sending me my little reminder yesterday about the teaser!
Thanks babe for sticking with me!
Until next time!
~Krazi & Mojo~

3 comments:

  1. You are TOTALLY welcome for the reminder! I was getting anxious, since it had been more than 2 weeks and no update :( I really cannot wait to read this chapter in it's entirety soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that was freakin' hilarious... Perry the Platypus... OMG! Are you a Phineaus and Ferb fan or do you have little one's too? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE P & F ... heheh...

    This sounds wonderful! I can't wait for the update!!!

    XoXo ~ Tracy (Fangs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the teaser. Hopefully we will get it soon, but I see its been more than a week so I am not sure. That is one crazy Mojo. lol

    ReplyDelete