Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chapter 15: Teaser!!!!

Chapter 15: A Work in Progress... Finding a Balance...


Well hellooooo there pets!
Did you guys miss me? 
Surely not, I haven´t been gone that long.  Here´s a little peek into the yumminess of the next chapter!  E & B do a lot more talking, but conversations always go better with a little sexy time added in!  Lol!
Enjoy pussycats!

~Krazi~


45minutes!

45 fucking minutes of pure torture!

I´m supposed to be enjoying a goddamn couples massage, but fucking I can´t! Grrrrrr! No way! No how! No motherfucking chance!

Why you say?

Glad you fucking asked! You see the love of my fucking existence, thought it would be funny to torture my ass with all her fucking moaning and groaning on the table next to me! Seriously, can a fucking massage from some middle-aged woman from Sweden really feel that goddamn good?!

Aaaa, Marta,” groaned Bella. Fuck me sideways! I felt my dick twitch, as much as the poor fella could, in light of his confinement.

Honestly, has anyone ever considered making a fucking trapdoor for cocks on these damn things?

Comfy massage table my ass!

Okay! Maybe I´m overreacting a bit, but fuck! My cock is painfully hard and the more this Swedish broad kneads and strokes my muscles, the more I wish her hands were Bella´s. My Bella!

I like the sound of that!

The sound of Bella moaning again, shook me from my ridiculous thoughts. I groaned audibly. The sound of Bella´s melodic giggling let me know that she knew just how much her little erotic noises were affecting me.

I´m fucking dying! Too bad it´s not peacefully in my sleep, or buried balls deep in the pussy of my beautiful lady. Noooo... not me! I´m going to be the guy who died, because Rigor Mortis set up in my cock and my balls exploded!

Fuck!

Mmmm,” Bella moaned for what seemed like the billionth time. “Goooood, your hands feel sooooo good! Ooo, yeah... ungh, right there... yesss” That´s fucking it! I can´t take this shit anymore!


I´ll teach her to fucking tease me! I seethed.

Umm, excuse me,” I cleared my throat sitting up on the table. “I think that´ll be all.” I squeaked. Squeaked! Are you fucking serious?! Man up dude! I coughed loudly trying to cover up the fact that I sounded like a pubescent teenager. “Yeah, um... I forgot, we have to get ready for another appointment, but don´t worry you´ll be compensated handsomely for the mix-up.” I jumped up quickly wrapping a towel securely around my waist.

I quirked an agitated eyebrow in Bella´s direction, when I heard her tinkling laughter. Following her line of sight to my very visibly hard problem, I felt my body heat up with the suddenness of my blush. “I´ll take care of that, Tiger,” Bella mouthed then winked at me. A low growl rumbled in my chest. She was mocking me! How dare she!

I´ll teach her a lesson that she will never forget!

Isabella,” I called sternly, moving so that her body hid the family-sized tent my dick was pitching under the towel. She froze instantly, noticing the sudden change in my demeanor. Aaa ha! Found the chink in that smug little armor of hers. “What´s the matter naughty girl can´t hang with the big boys?” I whispered close to her ear, so that only she could hear me. I chuckled darkly as her body shivered. “If you can´t run with the big dogs, then I suggest you stay on the fucking porch.” I had my naughty pet right where I wanted her. “Now, you have exactly 35 seconds to get rid of our guests and be waiting for me completely naked facing the door to the suite.” Apparently, my little pussycat was a bit shell-shocked at the appearance of the big bad Dom, because she didn`t immediately jump into action. A little coaxing was in order. “Now Isabella,” I growled, causing her to jump slightly.

My sweet little vixen, not only managed to get rid of our guest, but she also convinced them to come back later for their equipment, and she did it all in under 20 seconds. I could hear her sweet voice thanking them for their services and wishing them a good day. She had no idea that I was stalking towards her.

No sooner than the door shut, I pounced. “Aaaa,” Bella yelped in surprise. “Edward, uh I mean Sir, wha,” I didn´t bother to let her finish her sentence, before taking a different and surprising approach to things.

Don´t speak.” I growled into her neck. The increase in her breathing and the shiver that ran throughout her entire body, let me know that my little pussycat wanted to come out to play, so for the sake of sating my curiousity, I decided to ask. “I wonder if my naughty little pussycat wants to come out and play?” I asked rhetorically.

Skimming my nose up the length of her neck, I was grateful that her hair was piled up on top of her head and out of the way. “If this is not something you want, then you should ´red´now, because if you don´t, you´re giving me complete control over this luscious body of yours, to do with,” running my index finger through he slick folds, “as I please.” Fuck, she was so wet! I took a deep breath to steel my shaky resolve and slipping into the right frame of mind. “Last chance Bella, what will it be? Red or shall I continue?” Hmm, nothing! I like the sound of that, or should I say the lack of!

Let the games begin!

Very good my pet, you please me greatly,” I whispered into the shell of her ear. “Now, tell me pet,” I paused giving her time to take it all in. “Is this,” cupping her sex in my hand to emphasis the meaning in my words, what you want? You may answer verbally.” I could literally feel the juices from her dripping pussy coating my fingers. She was so fucking wet for me!

She took in a deep shuddering breath and almost in a moan, answered me. “Yessss.

I wrapped her ponytail loosely around my hand and tugged, exposing the skin of her long creamy neck. “Yes, what?” I growled just before biting down on her earlobe.

Sir... yes Sir.” she whimpered.

That´s my naughty girl,” I cooed, bending my middle finger and stroking between her folds. “From here on out, you may only answer direct questions, other than that, I don´t want to hear a sound. Understood?”

Ye... yes, Sir.” she stuttered.

Do you remember your safe words?”

Red, yellow and green, Sir.”

Good girl.” I ran my hands down her arms and delighted in the shiver that caused her body to tremble. She was fighting hard to keep silent and for the time being, winning. Taking both her hands in mine I raised them above her head and placed them on the door. I removed the lamp and flowers from a nearby end table and slid it over to where I needed it. I bent Isabella´s right leg, lifting it to the right height , placed her foot flat on the table. “Don´t move,” I threatened menacingly. I took a step back, so I could get a good look at my handy work. God, she was so beautiful! I couldn´t wait to get my naughty pussycat in my personal playroom at home! “I can smell you,” I sang wickedly. I was mesmerized as I watched how my words caused her fluids to began leaking down her thigh. Inhaling her intoxicating aroma one last time, I decided to give my pet a little alone time, so, I turned on my heel and exited the room.

I left my naughty girl to stew, while I slipped into the bedroom and slid on a pair of black silk sleep pants. That was the most comfortable attire I could find, to house the growing beast between my legs. I didn´t need the distraction, so regretfully, I put him away. Disappointed that I didn´t have any toys with me, I went into the bathroom to find something I could use as an implementation, to drive my pussycat wild.

Lying on the counter was Isabella´s hairbrush and a comb that I collected. Not what I had in mind, but it will have to do! On my way out the door, her silver flip flops caught my eye, with a wicked grin on my face, I scooped one up and headed back to the sitting room.

I stood quietly in the door to the sitting area, watching Isabella squirm in anticipation; she would pay for disobeying me. Silently, I padded barefoot across the room; I brought my hand down swiftly on the right side of Isabella´s ass, causing her to yelp in surprise. In a flash my body was flush to hers and my lips were brushing against her ear. “I said don´t fucking move,” I breathed pinning her to the door.

 “Looks like somebody can´t seem to follow orders,” I barked. “Maybe if I turned that pert little ass of yours red, it´ll help with your concentration.” I offered. My hand tingled as I ran it slowly across her heated flesh. “What do you think, pussycat, do you deserve to punished for misbehaving?”


Without so much as a pause, Isabella answered my question with a steady voice. “Whatever pleases you, Sir.” I couldn´t believe it , my girl wanted this as much as I did!

Un-fucking-believable!

I knew she was my fucking soulmate!

Whatever fucking pleases me!? Those were the magic fucking words. “Smart choice, Isabella.” I love the way her name fell from my lips. I could feel the adrenaline rush that always came with the opportunity to play, but this time was so much more. My love for this beautiful woman, so trusting as she stood before me, giving me her complete submission so willingly. She´s everything I will ever want and all that    I´ll ever need.

I ran my fingers between her swollen folds. She was fucking dripping buckets of her arousal. “What the fuck is this, Isabella?” I questioned bring my glistening hand to where she could see it. “Who the fuck is this for? Tell me, pussycat, are you wet for me?”

God, yes,” she groaned wantonly. “You Sir, only you Sir.”

Well my naughty little pets that's all for now.  Don't pout, I can't give all of the lemony goodness away!  Lol!
See you soooooooon!

Laterzzz :)

~Krazi & Mojo~

4 comments:

  1. HOLY SHIT! That was AN INCREDIBLE teaser! Please don't make us wait too long to read this chapter! I am so anxious now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasping for breath* Damn with a teaser like that, I simply cannot wait for the whole enchilada!!!

    Keye

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND YOU CALLED ME 'A CRUEL WOMAN'....LOL
    ohhh my goodness this is going to be one FUCKHOT chapter of HOTNESS.....YUM!
    Now if I could get my head outta my behind and get to writing the next chapter of A Sub Search I would be better off.....you are truely a great talented writer and amaze me with every update. Thanks Krazi for your kind words to me and I LOVED the review reply! XOXOXO
    Kasi~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! if that was the teaser ~ can't wait for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete