Monday, June 20, 2011

Chapter 17: PicTease!!!!!

Hellooo pets!  Did you guys miss me?  Well I sure and the hell missed you!  A few things that need addressing and then I´ll let you get too it.  I received and email from the TWCS about complaints they were receiving about the pics, so from now on they´ll be here, where no one can tell me what the fuck to do!! Got it?  Good! Now on with the fucking show!  Pun intended!!  See you at the end!
__________________________________________________________________________________
For the Love of Domination:
Chapter 17
What´s Done in Forks... Stays in Forks...

BPOV
EPOV
______________________
There you have it guys! Hope you enjoyed the delicious picprompt that went with this chapter! You know what they say, À picture is worth a thousand words!´ In this case about 12,000! Lol! Leave me some love and until next time, come over to twitter and play with me @krazis_korner where I´ll be leaving snippits, teasers, rec`s and anything else I feel like tweeting. So bring all your bitching and complaining over that way in between chapters! lol!
Laterzzzz pets!
Krazi and Mojo
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these pictures ;) I cannot wait to read the chapter now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those pics are panty wetting mmmmm Domward Thanks so much can't wait for the next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm Yummy pics...off to read the chapter now.

    ReplyDelete