Monday, September 5, 2011

Chapter 19: Teaser!!!

Hello pets!
Happy Labor Day!
Here´s a little peek into the next chapter,
I hope you all enjoy!
Chapter 19: 
Real Life... Outside of the Bubble...
“Mmm…” she hummed, burrowing deeper into my chest.  “I can´t believe I´m home already; it feels like we just left Forks.”  I tightened my hold on her, not ready to let the moment end.  I´m home!  That had me clenching my jaw in anger.  We should be home, not heading off in separate damn directions!  I pinched the bridge of my nose and tried to reign in my temper.

“Well, as soon as you started snoring like a chainsaw,” I nipped on the delectable skin behind her ear, “I took the liberty of speeding up.”  I felt her stiffen and was able to move just as raised her hand to swat at me playfully.

“You take that back,” she pouted adorably.  “I.  Do.  Not.  Snore, Edward!”  She was so fucking cute that I couldn´t help but grin like the love sick fool I was.   Too bad that just angered her more.  “Well, if you´re finished with the Cullen comedy hour,” she huffed making her way to the driver´s side of her car, “I´d like pull my car into the garage now!”  Pushing the button on the remote attached to her visor, the garage door went up revealing my most prized possession… my Vanquish!

Steeling my gaze, I glanced in her direction, “Isabella,” I called darkly.  It was a bitch move pulling the Dom card, but my girl needed to remember her place, even outside of the playroom.  I would never punish her of course, but watching her body shiver and her eyes lower automatically, had my cock weeping inside its denim prison.

“Sir,” she whispered huskily from behind the curtain her thick mane was making.  My girl was a natural, lowering her eyes automatically.  Training Isabella was going to be like a dream come true.

In three quick strides, I was by her side crashing my lips to hers.  Damn, she tasted like heaven!  Sucking her bottom lip into my mouth, I ground my raging hard-on into her thigh and plunged my tongue into her hot cavern when she opened to me.  Momentarily lost, we shared one air supply, as my tongue explored every single inch of her sweet sanctuary.

My lungs burned, screaming for oxygen, but I couldn´t let go!  I never wanted to let go!  Hitching her leg on my hip, Bella began to rub her wet heat against my thigh.  Tiny fingers embedded themselves in the hairs at the nape of my neck, holding me in place.  She was just as reluctant to let go as I was.

Eventually, basic human need caused to us both to pull away panting for oxygen, but still grinding and holding on to one another.  I griped her thigh almost painfully as my hips rocked back and forth in time with hers.  “Do you have any idea how bad I want to bend you over the hood of this car and fuck you senseless for all the neighbors to see and hear?”  I asked pushing my erection against her scorching pussy, while I sucked on the spot behind her left ear.

“Yessss,” she let out on a long hiss.  “Please, I need you.  Fuck me, Sir!”

For a brief moment, I was able to see the world through the eyes of an addict.  I knew what it felt for the bottle, the pipe, the fucking needle… I knew what it felt like for those motherfuckers to call to you.  To sing to your fucking soul! 

This beautiful Siren I was holding in my arms had done just that; with seven simple words she had released the Kraken, and I was no longer responsible for my actions.  Reaching for the button on her jeans, I fully intended to give my naughty little minx exactly what she asked for.  Right here and now, for everyone to see.  Never had I been so reckless before, but fuck, I was on the verge of exploding.
A horn blaring out of nowhere caused me to jump back and an irritated “Fuck” to slip from my lips as I pulled Isabella tighter to my body to shield her from prying eyes.  She tried to lower her leg, but I was having none of that shit. I rested my forehead against hers in an attempt to regain my bearings.  “Don´t move,” I hissed in her ear earning me a shiver and a quiet moan.

Whoever the fucker was that was interrupting us was about to get their fucking head ripped off, and I planned to get away with murder.  The fact that all the blood in my body was now residing in my dick was enough to cause me to not be in my right mind.  That little piece of evidence will come in handy for my insanity plea!

The sound of Jasper´s rumbling truck engine and the hum of the passenger side glass lowering told me all I needed to know.   The sound of the annoying little pixie´s voice was an instant buzz kill.  My poor dick scurried up in my belly like a ground hog that had just seen his shadow.  Can you say, `six more fucking weeks of winter´; she might as well had poured a bucket of ice cold water on my fucking head.
“Edward,” Ali screeched causing the neighborhood squirrels to scamper up into their little tree houses.  “Can you puh-lease tell me why in the hell you are dry humping my best friend like some horny teenager… in my frickin´drive way?”  I released her leg and rubbed Bella´s back as she groaned into my chest; the heat of her blush could be felt through the layers of her clothing. 


Well that´s all you greedy little pets get this time,
but as per usual, don´t let the teaser fool you,
there are some interesting things going on in the chapter!
See ya soon!
Krazi & Mojo
xoxo

1 comment: