Friday, September 9, 2011

Chapter 19: PicSpiration!!

Hello pets!  I´m baaaaack! Did you have time to miss me?
I certainly hope not. 
Since I made you wait so long for the last update, I´m trying to make it up to you!
Now for a peek at the next chapter. 
You know what they say, 
"A picture is worth a thousand or two words!"
Enjoy! 





Alice and Jaspers Condo

Busted!





Edward´s Vanquish







Good Evening, Isabella!



I´m on my way, Love!









Good Morning, Bella!










































Now that´s how you start a Monday morning!



Seattle Children´s Hospital





Edward´s office at the hospital

Tanya Denali

Tyler

Dr. Carlisle Cullen




"Bellaaaaaaaa...  Fuck!"

I´m home!  Where´s my naughty pussycat?


Mmm... let the weekend commence!










Day 2

Good morning, Sir!















Lunch... you´ll need it... 

for what I have planned!
















Bring her down easy!







It´s all about the aftercare!


Goodnight, Sir!

Day 3











Fuck, that´s beautiful!




Thank you Isabella for your service!






Carlisle and Esme´s house

Esme Cullen
The Three Stooges!



Marley Cullen

Esme´s dog Brownie

Guess what, Dr. Cullen?


It´s Monday again!!!
 
What a way to start the fucking week!
~FtLoD~
_____________________________________________
Oh Mama! Was that hot or what?  
Hope you all enjoyed that little dirty peek into the next chapter!
Leave me some love!  I´ll see you soon!
Oh... before I go, FtLoD was nominated for 
a Tomato Soup Award!
Thanks to all my faithful little pets who support the story!
Laterzz:)
****FYI****
For the Love of Domination, along with its blog
has been nominated for several 
Tomato Soup Awards!!!
Squeeeee!!!
So if you think that we deserve it,
we´d love it if you took a minute to
stop by the blog and give us your vote!
We´re up against some amazing stories 
by some very talented writers!!!

Voting is now open until September 26!!
Thanks for all your love and support! ;)

Krazi, Mojo & Marley
xoxo


















































































2 comments:

  1. That was fucking fabulous!!!!! CAN NOT wait to read the next chapter. PLEASE PLEASE hurry Mistress!!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEAR GOD, are you trying to kill us just by teasing?! I cannot wait to see what exactly happens! :D

    ReplyDelete