Sunday, February 26, 2012

Chapter 23: I´m Not a Kid Anymore Teaser!!!

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Here´s a little peek into the next installment of 
Dr. Domward and Subella!
******
Despite the frigid temperatures, the sky was rather clear when we landed.  I was extremely thankful for the private jet, because that meant I didn´t have to enter the crowded airport.  I was simply whisked into a waiting black SUV, and driven to my parent´s house on Park Avenue.  Popping in my ear buds, I used the forty-five minute ride to prepare for the hurricane that was my mother.

Flipping through my one of my many playlist, I smiled when I came across the one labeled Edward´s girl.  My heart fluttered at the thought of my Master.  I knew that if I said that out loud before Edward gave me permission to do so that I would be punished, but in my mind that was who he was, and always would be. 

Edward was my Master!

And I couldn’t wait until he made it official!

Lost in my thoughts, I was startled by the driver speaking to me through the intercom.  “Ms. Swan,” the driver called through the speaker.  “I´m sorry to disturb you ma´am, but I have a Mr. Edward Cullen on the line, and he wishes to speak with you.  Would you like me to patch him through?”

Frowning, I wondered why Edward would call the car instead of calling my cell phone directly.  How did he even know the number?  Digging through the bottomless pit Alice deemed a purse; it took me several minutes to locate the damn thing.  But once I did find the damn thing, I discovered exactly why he hadn´t called me.

Fuck me, it was still off!

I had forgotten to turn it on when we landed at the airport.   Oh God, looking at my watch, it´s been roughly twenty-five minutes since we touched down.  Edward must be worried sick about me!  No wonder he was calling the car service!  My phone, which had come to life, beeped, making me jump.  I had over fifteen missed calls, and five text messages, all from Edward!

Oh shit!

I had broken one of his major rules!

I went into full panic mode.  Not sure what I should do, I just sat there looking dumbfounded.  “Uhh… Ms. Swan,” the driver called nervously.  “Would you like me to put the call through?”  My mouth opened and closed several times, and I´m sure I looked like a complete idiot, but I had no idea what to say.

For starters, you can take Edward´s call, my snarky conscience suggested.

Yeah, I could, but what do I say?

Duh… How about hello!

You are so not helping!

The driver remained silent for the duration of my micro-mini meltdown; he no doubt thought that I was a few nuts short of a Payday.  Of course, at the moment, I was inclined to agree with him wholeheartedly.  I was just glad that the privacy glass kept me from seeing just how crazy he thought I was.

In an attempt to redeem myself, I opened my mouth to respond, but instead let out a shrill squeak when my phone started playing Rhianna´s S&M and a picture of Edward lying in bed with nothing but his reading glasses and a pair of pajama pants on, flashed across the screen.  Immediately, mind fell into the gutter!

Damn it, Bella, focus!

Here goes nothing.  I thought as I tapped the intimidating green answer button that seemed to be taunting me. 

Before I could get a word out of my mouth, Edward´s furious voice came across the line.  Isabella,” he barked.  “Do you have any idea how worried I´ve been about you?”  His voice sounded strained, and I didn’t have to be there to know that he was tugging his hair like a madman. 

It also didn´t escape me that he´d called me Isabella.  If I had any question about who I was speaking too, that was no longer the case.  “I´m sorry, Sir,” I whispered quietly, easing into my submissive persona.  “I forgot to turn it on when we touched down.”  I cringed at the low, deep growl that emitted from Edward´s chest.

“Isabella, need I remind you how you are to answer me?”

Damn it!  Get it the fuck together, Swan!  I internally scolded myself for being so stupid.

I took a deep breath to center myself and answered again.  “No, Sir,” I replied confidently.  “This girl does not need to be reminded, she would, however, like to apologize for her carelessness.”  I sucked in a ragged breath, and released it before continuing.  “This girl did not mean to cause you undo worry.  She would never intentionally break your rules, Sir.  She only hopes that you will forgive her, and she promises to be more aware next time.”

“Apology accepted, pet,” Edward responded exasperatedly.  “Just know that was I do not take likely.  I must be able to reach you at all times.  I will deal with this further when you return to me on Friday.” 

My whole body slumped and my mood plummeted at his words, which I knew translated to punishment.  Never in my life had I felt like such a failure.  Tears welled up in the corners of my eyes, and I fought with all my might to keep them at bay.

The silence that loomed over the phone line was deafening.  Edward was disappointed in me, and he had ever right to be.  I knew that I should have called or sent him a text as soon as we landed.  But no, I was too busy fantasizing about being fucked over my desk.

God, I´m such an idiot!

“Isabella,” it wasn´t until Edward called my name did I realize that I´d just been holding the phone.

My entire body flushed with embarrassment.  “Y-yes, Sir,” I responded meekly.  I was just digging a deeper hole for myself, by focusing my needs and not my Master´s.

“Focus,” he snapped at me.  You will make mistakes.  You will break the rules.  You will be punished!  As harsh as it may seem, that´s just the way it is.  He didn´t sound angry, just very matter-of-fact.  “That my sweet pussycat is the way of the world.  There is no need to second-guess yourself; I don’t expect you to be perfect.  Friday, you will be punished, and we will put this behind us.  Understood?”  He asked in finality.

“Yes, Sir,” was my resolute response.

“Now, one final order of business and then we´ll move on,” he announced with a serious tone.  “I´ve thought about it, and I don´t see why I have to suffer, just because you have been summoned to New York by your mother.”  He spat the word summoned as if it left a bad taste in his mouth.  We were definitely on the same page when it came to that!  “I´ve decided that we will keep our Wednesday usual in place, unless you foresee a problem.  Will there be a problem, pussycat?”

Not when he said it like that!

I swear to all that´s holy, I just ruined my panties!

Again!
 ******
Stick around... there´s a helluva lot more where that came from!
PicSpiration Coming Soon!
Krazi, Mojo, and Marley
xoxo

2 comments: