Thursday, March 15, 2012

Chapter 23: I Am Woman Hear Me Roar... PicSpiration...

Hello my little lovelies!!!
It´s that time once again... 
to tempt your naughty little eyes... 
with all things dirty!
Let have a look at the chapter 
in 
pics!!!
******
**WARNING: PANTIES MAY DISINTEGRATE!**
****
WELCOME TO NEW YORK CITY MS. SWAN!






Renee & Phil´s Park Avenue Condo


 Carmen



Edward & Marley "Quality Time"





Bella´s NYC Condo







 








 



******
Well, I hope you enjoyed that...
And please feel free to leave me a little note of gratitude! 
I hope that this more than makes up for the wait!
***
**SideNote**
Be sure and checkout the 
Spring Squeezing Contest 
on
FF.net!
Just type Spring Squeezing Contest 
in the author search box!
Chapter will be posted later tonight!
Until next time!
Krazi, Mojo, & Marley...
xoxo
Until Next






2 comments: