Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Chapter 24: Settling In...

Hello Everybody!!!!
I´m back!!!
Here´s a sneak peek 
at 
chapter 24
Enjoy!!!!!
****
The feeling of Bella´s moist tongue licking and nipping at the corner of my mouth roused me from my sleep the next morning.  My face erupted into a wide grin, but I refused to open my eyes; I wasn´t ready to get up just yet.  “Baby,” whining when she moved her ministrations to my earlobe and the crock of my neck, “Bella, baby…just a few more minutes, and I promise I´ll give you something to scream about.”  I could feel my morning wood getting stiffer, so I knew that I wouldn´t be lying there for long.


“Geez, Edward,” Bella´s husky voice sounded from across the room, “should I be offended that Marley´s turning you on right now?”  Her deep throaty chuckle caused my eyes to pop open.  “Let me know if you need a bit of privacy and I´ll give you two a minute!”  Her melodious giggles caused me to grimace.  

Fuck!

I could feel my face flush pink!

Turning my head to the side, I was met by a little fury white assailant.  “Marley,” I groaned exasperatedly.  “What have I told you about my bed?”  I knew full well that she was still too little to jump up on the bed, so I set my sights on her sexy accomplice.  Marley, on the other hand, completely disregarded my reprimand and began to run from the head to the foot of the bed in an attempt to coax me into playtime

Sadly, the only thing I wanted to play was…hide the cock in Bella´s pussy!

Turning away from my mischievous little pet, my eyes locked with Bella´s coffee-colored ones.  Cocking a brow, I smirked.  “So, you thought aiding and abetting this cute little criminal was funny, huh?”  I asked, catching a wiggling Marley by the nape and bringing her squirming body to rest in my lap.  “That´s just mean,” I pouted, playfully poking out my lip while letting Marley nip at my finger.  Poor thing was teething, and she was always looking for something to chew on.

Slowly, Bella sauntered over to the bed.  Lifting the puppy from my lap and placing her on the floor, she straddled my thighs.  “Awww…poor baby,” she cooed, running her tongue along the shell of my ear and grinding her heat against my already painful erection.  “How about I make it up to you in the shower?”  Before I could respond she was off my lap, giggling as she left a trail of clothes for me to follow into the bathroom.

Forty-five minutes later, I walked out of my bedroom refreshed and with a bit of pep in my step having been thoroughly sucked and fucked by my beautiful girlfriend!
*****
That´s all for now!
The beta´s have it 
so they can work their magic 
and 
you will have as soon as I get it back!
*****
Next up...PicSpiration!!!
Hold on to your panties 
ladies...
it´s sure to be a scorcher!
Laterzzz!
Krazi, Mojo & Marley
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment